Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE with God!

Many of us spent the week in Vacation Bible School thinking about the passage  from Mark 10:27: "For human beings, it is impossible, but not for God; for God, all things are possible!"  Wow.  That's one of those statements that boggles your mind the more you think about it.  I wonder what I've been assuming is impossible lately?  One of the problems I have to admit here is that when I look for what might be possible with God...I limit my options to what I think I want or only what I can conceive of.  At VBS this week, we saw God do some things in our scripture stories that NO ONE could imagine or expect...and God did them when things were looking pretty bad.

During worship on Sunday, Dylan (who did a great job reinacting some Bible characters for us this week!) is going to retell some of those  favorite amazing stories.  Plus we'll join with the kids singing some of their "SKY-high" flying songs.   The Sky's the limit with God's love for us!  All things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment